Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Crush on Lindsey Vonn

It's a Winter Olympics season and I love it.  My favorite sports are those that involve ice: luge, bobsled, hockey, speed skating (not figure skating and ice dancing, however) so I really didn't know who Lindsey Vonn was prior to this year.  I heard she was pretty badass at skiing, competing through a recent injury that had been threatining to sideline her.  Oh, and that she had posed to SI's Swimsuit issue.  I wasn't a fan.

I hate swimsuit models.  They have super skinny legs, flat stomachs and big boobs.  I have the flat stomach, but my legs are big and I'm a B cup on a good day.  I've accepted these things and use them to my advantage as an athlete.  Scrumming with these thighs, you betcha.  Never worrying about my chest bouncing too much, amazing.  Regardless, I'm slightly jealous of them and wish that SI would decide that girls like me were hot too.

Curiosity eventually got the best of me and I checked out Lindsey's spread.  I was immediately in love.  She has an athlete's body AND she gets to be in the swimsuit issue? 

So jealous and so happy! I'm glad that us athletic girls are finally getting some glossy page time.

No comments:

Post a Comment